WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Would post from work however two three days without internet connection however it fix but the 710 not so good.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On a separate note, who is into XBMC modding? The WP XBMC remote app sucks. Yatse is so much better on *cough* Android! Of course, the XBMC remote app for Tired OS sucks as well. So that is the only use for my Android phone these days, XBMC remote.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oh no, now we really need a Windows Phone from Sony!

Surprisingly eenough, if you look back at the WM days, one of the more popular devices was the Sony Ericsson X1. The X2 was such a money grab, but those Xperia X Panels were pretty neat at the time. Yes, it was still inferior to both HTC Manilla and SPB Shell. Still, I loved the look of that X1 and it was one of the few phone I owned multiple copies of. That camera was on point for a 3.2MP shooter.
Honestly, i wouldn't mind seeing a Z Ultra type hardware running WP8, but they made the better choice (for them) doing Android currently.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We talk about a WIDE range of stuff here...the difference is that 98% of our content is quality, no matter the topic. Yes, we let BP and Sahib run wild from time to time, but a lot of good stuff gets discussed here...

I haven't done anything random in awhile ...maybe if I end up finding out when I need to find out about 2 thing maybe ill turn back into how I was ...random sahib with a side of craziness :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I need to sell 6 of the 822....groan.....I don't think I am ever going to recover my $$.

dude I would so buy them but since tmobile has the 700mhz bad now and in cali9( YEAH!!!!!!) have to save my money so I can buy a new windows phone to use the 700 MHz & the 1700/2100 MHz for LTE

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think im going to see if I can talk to that one girl I was talking about because during that one gathering I was talking about she would look at my when I was about to leave ....im not getting my hopes up because well she's 3 years older than me but if I can get new friend... its still a win for me :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't done anything random in awhile ...maybe if I end up finding out when I need to find out about 2 thing maybe ill turn back into how I was ...random sahib with a side of craziness :p

When you're as random as you and BP are, it doesn't matter WHEN was the last time that you did something random, it only matters that you've proven to be CAPABLE of being random acts...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I think im going to see if I can talk to that one girl I was talking about because during that one gathering I was talking about she would look at my when I was about to leave ....im not getting my hopes up because well she's 3 years older than me but if I can get new friend... its still a win for me :cool:

don't worry about getting your hopes up. Just put in the work and let the chips fall where they may...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss