WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm hating @ATT more by the day. So excited to switch to @TMobile, along with EVERYONE on my plan! :D

I'm not a fan of any if the carriers here, at this point. I'm on t-mobile, have been for a while (7 years) and at this point, as much as I enjoy the cheap rates and good service in the NYC area, they all are snakes. That's why I went with the unlocked route and just pay solely for the service and not be hamstrung by crap through the hardware.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of any if the carriers here, at this point. I'm on t-mobile, have been for a while (7 years) and at this point, as much as I enjoy the cheap rates and good service in the NYC area, they all are snakes. That's why I went with the unlocked route and just pay solely for the service and not be hamstrung by crap through the hardware.

I wish there was one good carrier in the us that would care about their phones no matter how bad they sell and were gsm carrier that would be so awesome :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like ill be getting well saving money for a new phone for tmobile so I could use their 700 MHz and maybe 600 MHz lte..... and also their 1700/2100 MHz band..... I wish T-Mobile didn't have funky bands :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

looks like ill be getting well saving money for a new phone for tmobile so I could use their 700 MHz and maybe 600 MHz lte..... and also their 1700/2100 MHz band..... I wish T-Mobile didn't have funky bands :(

What phone are you planning on getting? :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh no, now we really need a Windows Phone from Sony!

Isn't there a rumour that Sony and MS are in talks for a WP? When I saw the article I was expecting this thread to be filled with BP glee, didn't happen. o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Great, Microsoft can actually update stuff: Xbox One's first big update will address 'the Live experience,' expect streaming before E3

Either phones are much more complicated or there is just not enough money in it that they care.

I feel like looking at a company focusing on phones. Good thing the 5S and 5C are both so ugly ;-)

if I know my history with msft is that they can fix stuff but msft is working on windows phone I mean they bought nokia just to keep windows phone alive :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Isn't there a rumour that Sony and MS are in talks for a WP? When I saw the article I was expecting this thread to be filled with BP glee, didn't happen. o_O

yea its a rumor as of now ... I think we will find out on MWC if sony is on board with windows phones or not

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What phone are you planning on getting? :)
idk because it wont be till 2 years from now till I get a new phone because tmobile is saving to bid on the 600 MHz in 2016 and roll out the 700 MHz around the 4Q of 2014 and the beginning of 1Q of 2015 ..so yeah ill be waiting for that to happen

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so today was filled with snowflake getting upset and jobs ;) and bp getting an android and giving up wp and MIA talking about the 8x and how its planning to see if he can get the sony z or was it x or was it z1 or x1 ..idk I cant remember. .....I think that sums it up..... I should post more here so you don't start ripping each other to shreds :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb