WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like tomorrow and saterday and Monday I'm going to be digging so they can be ready for the next season of strawberries ....x.x I hope the paycheck is worth it but with 8.50 an hr I don't think so ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heehee ...
I'm sure it has a better camera than I do. :smile:
We live below Beale AFB the TR's come home about this time when they've been out about.

So it's one of the spy planes :eek: or from the NSA or dare I say it from google spying on us D:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Anyone following Legere's announcement at CES today?
On a separate note, I do want to tweet him about not supporting my 810 with Lumia Black!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have the flu and a fever. My temperature is 101.1?F. :crying:

Was it you that said your whole family was sick ...I can't remember .i hope you get better . But what gets me is how people get sick and I'm saying this by how I am I haven't gotten sick in years I think the last time I got sick was when I was in 5th grade after that I never got the flu or chicken pox or the common cold . Even if my family is sick I never get sick. And no I'm not exaggerating I haven't gotten sick In a long time . Even if I share a drink with a sick person I still don't get sick .. I've always wondered why. I'm human I'm suppose to get sick but I don't o.o. Well I got a stuffy nose when my ex left me but then again it could been because I was sad I haven't quick figured it out . Or maybe I'm some kind of evolved species that is one and billion that has some kind of special blood or immune system that would be the cure of the cold or the winner of a zombie apocalypse or a super human like captin America :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05