WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning. What did I miss?

Except Nokia exclusive folders of course. Will this exclusivity vanish after Microsoft takes over Nokia?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just bought head-phones for the lab. It didn't say how long the cable is, so I thought it will be long enough, they weren't very cheap after all. It's much too short, damn you Philips, damn you!

Edit: My beloved co-worker once again helped me out. She suggested to put a box under the computer, now it's fine.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just had to keep my cultures for 15 minutes on room temperature, because I forgot to put the IPTG into the fridge/freezer yesterday. That's not optimal, it really isn't.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm still trolling for new headphones, but I decided on some Senneheisers that I plan to get from Amazon. I guess I want a little bit more punch and its not that Purity cannot do it, it just does it at a lower volume.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So I'm still trolling for new headphones, but I decided on some Senneheisers that I plan to get from Amazon. I guess I want a little bit more punch and its not that Purity cannot do it, it just does it at a lower volume.

I own a set of over-ear Senneheisers, they are pretty damn good, noise cancellation is pretty good, and unlike my brother's pair of Senneheisers, nobody can hear what i'm listening to. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I own a set of over-ear Senneheisers, they are pretty damn good, noise cancellation is pretty good, and unlike my brother's pair of Senneheisers, nobody can hear what i'm listening to. :)

I've had Sennehesiers before and I really like them. There was a cool one I saw that was for $1000 that if I had the disposable income I would buy. I plan to get the CX 300 ones because I wanted a bit more bass - that works well with the 8X.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Please don't get one in Red, you'll make me want to buy one. :p

Getting like for like so it will be in red if that colour not available the insurance company will ring me up and go through the choices.

However heard no word so it will be definitely red!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12