WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Also told @windowsphone about selling all the WP devices unlocked in the store. Getting a bit cheeky this morning.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well the 925 is only GDR3 and no black for now, I think. And the 820, 822, 920, and 928 don't have black yet too. :'(

they will get it eventually. I doubt the 810 will. t-mo is the problem here. Folks should read the update thread in the 810 forums. It's an interesting discussion.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

they will get it eventually. I doubt the 810 will. t-mo is the problem here. Folks should read the update thread in the 810 forums. It's an interesting discussion.

I might. I hope T-Mobile gets better with their updating process, as I would like that when I switch to them.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is on Samsung windows phones as well. :)

This is the thing i never get. Samsung put a similar app out and everyone was like "ho hum. Samsung doesn't do **** to support WP". Nokia puts their version out and we get long articles covering the app. Yes, I know that most of the WP8 models are made by Nokia but geez man, some of the reactions I've seen so far appear to be more fit for iMore forums...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

This is the thing i never get. Samsung put a similar app out and everyone was like "ho hum. Samsung doesn't do **** to support WP". Nokia puts their version out and we get long articles covering the app. Yes, I know that most of the WP8 models are made by Nokia but geez man, some of the reactions I've seen so far appear to be more fit for iMore forums...

Samsung released it before Nokia too. I do feel that Samsung supports windows phone better than HTC, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb