WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

now that im thiking about it... I didn't even get her name D: oh well I wasn't going to see or talk to her again so im not tripping about anyways :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OH mY gosh ........I think im becoming that type of guy that is only talking about girls and flirting :crying:....but then again I don't really want them I just want one person :p but im not a flirt thought...I don't even know how to ...I had to go use the internet to know when you are flirting o.o ......ok I should stop im making myself look strange ...I blame all the dirt in my my face !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think you were missing kem's point. You won't completely forget her - but ultimately moving on is the healthy thing to do if you have no shot of getting back together.

you know what ill get back to you on this one : im too sore to say anything this time ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hmm what should I say now ..... I don't know what to say anymore because im beat x.x im K.O'ed

Nice pictures.

Welcome to the adult world, where work always has us tired in some shape or form. Manual labor is always grueling. I have a few good stories from working in my friend's roof tile factory to prove it...those were fun but exhausting times..

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

lol not going to happen I don't just forget a person that's one thing I never understood when someone says forget about the person when you let them in sure you can stop talking to them or hanging out with them but I never forget the people I like ;)

I thought she broke your heart?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb