WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

or when you get the left overs of the tri-tip meat that makes the tri-tip sandwich ... i doesn't taste the same when you are the first one to get it

yeah i hate that but since i don't want to bother with the high schoolers that go there i have to wait till they clear out and then get my sandwhich ...i could call but i get shy to call ._.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

so today it decided to sprinkle today while I was outside putting straws .. of course I was complaining I never rains in cali but when it decided to sprinkle it had to be the day I was working -.- and here some pictures and I wonder if this is how you all pictured me XD ill post my picture in the other thread but ill do it here first :p

That's what you look like? :shocked:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's what you look like? :shocked:

with my work stuff on ..... the scarf isn't mine its my sisters ...I didn't have one but she let me use it and well I had my hat backwards because the wind was hitting me from behind so I wanted to cover my neck more and the glasses ..those are mine but I only use them for work because I normally don't use sun glasses .. its not my style

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte