WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Great, if you have a long van you can put it in one side and without driving take it out from the other side and you're there!

Yeah, my family get's access to the key's to the house tomorrow, now to convince my parents to put the wireless router near my room. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everybody.

Let's talk about Dropbox. Would I really only have 2 GB of available space if I created an account?

I'm thinking about it for professional reasons. I have still 32.5 GB available on my Skydrive for free.

Yep only 2GB.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Perhaps next time I am in NJ, I can try it out.

The restaurant is called Tamba Nar and Grill. Actually, we watched the movie and had dinner in NYC, not NJ. I do have a few spots in the city I could suggest.

If you like Cuban food, there's a restaurant in Montclair NJ called Cuban Pete's. The food there in really, really good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The rain has slowed up here. I'll post a picture I took on my 8X of yesterday in the city. The GF is asleep but I got up because I'm always up this early and I need to figure out my grocery shopping list...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad I'm grocery shopping today. I haven't done a full grocery shopping trip in 3 weeks. I was painfully reminded during that time that eating out is quite expensive - the drain on my wallet proved it.

I plan to make a turkey chili, a whole wheat penne with jerk seasoned tofu (for the GF) and some tuna salad. That should cover breakfast, lunch and dinner for the week for me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In the sprit of Chregu, I got a water filter for my kitchen faucet a few days ago. I actually had bought a very nice faux chrome looking one and was too lazy to install it in spring 2013. So I ended up giving it to the GF. She loves it, so I bought me another one that doesn't look like hers.

So she sees my filter and is in love with the fact that it is a traditional vertical filter, instead of the horizontal one I had bought originally for me (just to be different) and ended up giving her. She feels the vertical filter is more "space saving", when in reality, they take up the same space. It would appear that I should have just kept the first one for myself and gave her the new one I bought instead...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I paid 144 Swiss Francs, which is low end for noise cancelling head phones. Still, it's not little money and I hope they are worth it.

I hope you like them. I ended up getting a pair of Sennheiser CX300s to go with my 8X because as nice as the Purity ones I have are, I needed something within my budget that is more powerful. Now I will leave the purity in ears with my 920 and the Purity Cans go for phone calls at home and with my T100 tablet. I don't mind giving up an in line mic for good sound.

I see a lot of people on the train with Bose - mostly iPhone users - and while they're nice, I don't want to totally tune out the noise around me. I need to hear what's going on, especially on certain parts of my commute...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let it be said that there should be no reason why food has to be so expensive. Off to starting cooking.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everybody.

Let's talk about Dropbox. Would I really only have 2 GB of available space if I created an account?

I'm thinking about it for professional reasons. I have still 32.5 GB available on my Skydrive for free.

How is the support on WP for Dropbox?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs