WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is it just me or does this thread seem to be only like 5 people lol

There are the regular posters and the ones that just drop in from time to time. Like you. And I'd like to add that you look pretty bad-*** on your avatar, but also a little intimidating.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Funny, I just started to watch Helix, and the guy there gives exactly the same lecture as one of my professors gave to us a few years ago. It's about cholera. However, our professor didn't end so emotionally ;-)

But then again, he wasn't in a TV show.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They are talking biological gibberish that doesn't make any sense. But I was expecting it, the people writing these stories are writers, not biologists. My professional background makes TV shows like this worse, but I was fascinated by them when I was younger. I however don't think it's the reason why I studied biology, but it shows my basic interest.

Now they neglect standard safety rules, and they are supposed to be the professionals. "Well, it's probably not air-borne, let's remove our safety equipment!"

Edit:

She tires to find viruses with an optical microscope!

...and now she sees one in 3d, moving!!!

How stunningly ridiculous. That's just all kinds of wrong.

Last edited:

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

There are the regular posters and the ones that just drop in from time to time. Like you. And I'd like to add that you look pretty bad-*** on your avatar, but also a little intimidating.

not the first time someone has said that about this DP

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

bah so sleeping didn't help because now I feel all strange when walking but then again tomorrow is my laft day of work because they will have finished planting the trees and all so im happy for that .....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos