WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wait one more thing ....... I have 2 people on Skype so im like ok ill say hi ....... nothing -.- either they never know they are online or never want to reply .....* sigh* ill save this for later XD

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with that. I thought you guys had enough ****ty weather as is being in the North Atlantic...

It's not that bad actually. People make much of the weather here but it's rather mild. More rain than anything. Our coldest temps during the winter so far has been +3 for a high. We might get one or two days if snow.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I had to reset both my phone and the wife's over the weekend. Both were acting a bit funny. The process wasn't as bad as I thought. The main annoyance is with and saved games but that's ok.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I had to reset both my phone and the wife's over the weekend. Both were acting a bit funny. The process wasn't as bad as I thought. The main annoyance is with and saved games but that's ok.

I am dreading the reset especially with a 920....I think I need to have the NCS handy...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sold a black Lumia 822 to another WP member yesterday. Replaced an aging HTC Trophy. Excited to spread the joy!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, now I am ready for bed:) Good to my fellow North Americans and for folks in Europe - good morning. In Asia Good Afternoon and for the Australians - Good evening:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am dreading the reset especially with a 920....I think I need to have the NCS handy...

Actually it wasn't that bad. I own a 920. The worst thing that could happen is that you get the spinning gears, in which case you use the software. Any new 920 probably won't do that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do, basically all of the design office at work does. How can I help ya?

My wife is planning on writing a book in the near future and we're looking for someone to format it for both print and ebook. It will have some graphical elements so need someone who's familiar with that. I can't give more detail than that as the thing hasn't been written.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss