WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some how I paid for this month SONY Music Unlimited that cost ?9.99 however it worth it for myself!

Then I got a free copy of film from SONY video Unlimited after registering which was good.

And then I got the Playstation app which I can do some good stuff on as well I can use my Playstation 3 controller to play games on my SONY XPERIA Z1!

So what I'm saying I hope my Z1 comes tomorrow!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm so tempted to get an SONY Smartwatch 2 ohhhhhbh

However I have the will power to wait for the 3rd generation to come out!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, you can try to source a 16GB version of the AT&T model...unless you are secure in your reselling prowess. I actually chose the 8X because I got a project VZW model and loved it...but once I started to get friends who sent me more pictures and group SMS, the VZW issue with the 822 I described above applies here. That's why I sold it and got an unlocked model and I'm good. If you are balling on a budget, and need a carrier variant, get the AT&T model. T-mo's own didn't get the FM radio and I haven't seen anything about it getting Update 3. I know AT&T's model got it.

The ExpansysUSA model sold for $234 is the HSPA+ model, not the LTE one. That's why it is inferior to the Rogers model as the Rogers one supports t-mo's LTE. Otherwise, it is the same phone.

What carrier do you have? Are you using the HTC 8X 8GB on AT&T? I'm a T-Mo guy but am tempted to get $400 from AT&T and then 4 months later go back to T-MO.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What carrier do you have? Are you using the HTC 8X 8GB on AT&T? I'm a T-Mo guy but am tempted to get $400 from AT&T and then 4 months later go back to T-MO.

I'm on t-mo. Been so for the past 8 years. My last carrier branded phone was the Lumia 810. I usually use unlocked phones.

If the hopping back and forth works for you, cool. Personally, I'd just trade one of those lumias for a 8X, or just save and do it that way. Whatever floats your boat though. Cell phones are expensive...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm on t-mo. Been so for the past 8 years. My last carrier branded phone was the Lumia 810. I usually use unlocked phones.

If the hopping back and forth works for you, cool. Personally, I'd just trade one of those lumias for a 8X, or just save and do it that way. Whatever floats your boat though. Cell phones are expensive...

When do you get your Sony xperia ultra and can you do a mini review if possible please? :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. Been on T-Mo since day one, about 10 years ago. I also use unlocked phones or if they are branded T-Mo has been pretty good to me for unlocking T-Mo phones. I think I'll sell my unlocked 810 and see if I can get an 8X for a bit more. I am tempted to get the $400 from AT&T and then go back to T-Mo in 4 months.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I mean I can always come back in month 6 once I have taken advantage of the credit. Since I am bringing my own devices, my monthly is the same as what I pay on T-MO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos