WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm curious to see if my Sennheisers I ordered are here. I hope so, because my Purity in ears just started shorting out like 5 minutes ago in Manhattan. I should try to replace them, but I'm curious to see how many replacements I get with the warranty, as this would be my second replacement within the original purchase last year. At least these lasted a little longer...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. Been on T-Mo since day one, about 10 years ago. I also use unlocked phones or if they are branded T-Mo has been pretty good to me for unlocking T-Mo phones. I think I'll sell my unlocked 810 and see if I can get an 8X for a bit more. I am tempted to get the $400 from AT&T and then go back to T-Mo in 4 months.

Ok. Let us know how that works out. 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'm at home, all settled in to have a quiet evening and there is a power outage in the neighborhood. Guess a transformer blew out because not only is my complex dark, but the immediate surrounding houses are dark too. Sigh. And I made lunch and dinner for the week. Hope it doesn't go bad.

More importantly, I hope my computer, 8X and router were not damaged, as both the PC and router were on when the power went out. The 8X and PC are plugged into a surge protector; the router isn't. The 8X was off while charging. Good thing my 920 is charged because I would be a bit peeved right now. The TV was on too, but if that goes bad i won't complain because it is an old school model and i still have a smaller unit in my bedroom i could use.

The outage must be bad because the apartment complex has its own generators and the place is still dark...

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm at home, all settled in to have a quiet evening and there is a power outage in the neighborhood. Guess a transformer blew out because not only is my complex dark, but the immediate surrounding houses are dark too. Sigh. And I made lunch and dinner for the week. Hope it doesn't go bad.

More importantly, I hope my computer, 8X and router were not damaged, as both the PC and router were on when the power went out. The 8X and PC are plugged into a surge protector; the router isn't. The 8X was off while charging. Good thing my 920 is charged because I would be a bit peeved right now. The TV was on too, but if that goes bad i won't complain because it is an old school model and i still have a smaller unit in my bedroom i could use.

The outage must be bad because the apartment complex has its own generators and the place is still dark...
o.o well that night must suck :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and im back after my last day of working in the strawberries and with nuts ...:smile: im behind things I need to do but tonight im resting so tomorrow I can do it all/ my lower back is still sore but its getting better and my legs still feel weak but oh well they will feel normal again :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

while I was working I had lots of time to myself and my head and I learn that a couple working in this place I was working in could make 3k a month ...that's not including the deduction and other things. in my opinion I think 3k is able to live ... you just don't get to eat out as much and buy lots of stuff

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you would of though I would be able to figure out what my ex meant after having over 32 hrs to myself by saying " you are very warm you are not worse than cheaters and one thing before I go always be yourself" who knows I could be over thinking it or it could mean what it means or I could be under thinking ..... hmmmm

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i noticed that me and RUE have different views on expandable storage i think SD cards are very useful because i always think that you can never have enough storage. also i could see manufactures saving money by skimping on internal storage ( at least 16gb min) and then using that money to improve the specs on that phone and you can expand it by micro sd.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

GSM Nokia Lumia 625 8GB Unlocked
Unlocked Lumia 625 - $100

I stumbled upon this on Craigslist this fine evening, just a listing i found, can't vouch for anything other than that post exists.
but if someone lives in the area and think they'll like to spring for it, go for it. Just let me know how it goes.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

GSM Nokia Lumia 625 8GB Unlocked
Unlocked Lumia 625 - $100

I stumbled upon this on Craigslist this fine evening, just a listing i found, can't vouch for anything other than that post exists.
but if someone lives in the area and think they'll like to spring for it, go for it. Just let me know how it goes.

good find ! and i did a quick search and Ashburn is in Virginia

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i think im going to eat a slice of pizza heheheh i am going to have a fling with a pizza.... just don't tell tri-tip this :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i guess nokia did a good thing by adding all the nokia goodies. my younger sister is looking for a windows phone and she likes how the htc 8x looks but prefers the support and goodies that nokia devices get over the 8x.she did all her research and said " why would want a pretty phone that doesn't have as much or any support from htc when i could get a nokia phone and get support"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa