WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What about the unlocked ATIV S from Expansys USA? Is that inferior to the Rogers' version?
AT&T 8X are 8GB and T-Mo 8X are 16GB. I'll take your advice and keep looking for an AT&T unlocked version.

HSPA+ works fine for me as well :) I sit in a Faraday cage of a building so it is like being in airplane mode all day :)

Thanks for the tip on Photosynth. And I will await your word on BandsMusic.
well you could wait for a few years for tmobile to deploy the 700 ,MHz band in cali in 2015 and get a phone from them or wait till they bid on the 600mhz band so they can deploy VoLTE

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm i have 3 choices i can either go on YouTube to look ay videos ,or play super smash bros , or watch some anime ....hmmm so hard to chose one:confused:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

i guess nokia did a good thing by adding all the nokia goodies. my younger sister is looking for a windows phone and she likes how the htc 8x looks but prefers the support and goodies that nokia devices get over the 8x.she did all her research and said " why would want a pretty phone that doesn't have as much or any support from htc when i could get a nokia phone and get support"

I should have a mint white one ready by the end of next week if your sister wants a Lumia 822. I am in MN the rest of the week and hence the delay. For you sahib we can work out a deal:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should have a mint white one ready by the end of next week if your sister wants a Lumia 822. I am in MN the rest of the week and hence the delay. For you sahib we can work out a deal:)

lol XD she was wants the 720 because of the white color and shes going to get it after she graduates high school

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb