WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Drinking my morning tea, reading the forum on my phone (the only moment in my life a tablet would make sense) and listening to the rain outside. Do I HAVE to go to work today?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Drinking my morning tea, reading the forum on my phone (the only moment in my life a tablet would make sense) and listening to the rain outside. Do I HAVE to go to work today?

nope you don't, nobody is forcing you to go but if you don't go then who will pay your bills :wink:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
i think as a northern cali resident i see southern cali peeps as the rich people where are the stereo type comes from about all Cali residents

I don't live in a rich neighborhood. I'm not poor or anything, I'm very grateful for what I have, but I don't live in a mansion like other rich So Cal residents. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Do you want to trade with me and go to Minnesota instead? It is going to be 24F or -4C and snow is predicted as well. Grrr.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't live in a rich neighborhood. I'm not poor or anything, I'm very grateful for what I have, but I don't live in a mansion like other rich So Cal residents. :p
but you still live in so cal which makes you the target of stereo types ;) i kid i kid but you do live close to the beach that is one thing i had in northern cali

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo