WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can always try making it. I'll post a pic we made at home a couple of days ago. Sorry no meat in this house.....

D: no meat ...WHAT!?!?!?!??! i might not eat meat everyday i might eat mean like once every week at the most but no meat is scary to think about :crying:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well at least its tea and not coffee :eek:rly:

Yesterday I read that coffee is good for your memory. I still only drink coffee when I really need it, after a night of little sleep for example. This night I slept well enough, so no coffee for me today.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It is hopeless...

Nothing in the current releases of Windows Phone attracts me to ditch my 8S. If only a T-Mo or AT&T would work with our LTE network here I would have bought an 8X issued in the US.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday I read that coffee is good for your memory. I still only drink coffee when I really need it, after a night of little sleep for example. This night I slept well enough, so no coffee for me today.

You shouldn't deny yourself coffee. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You shouldn't deny yourself coffee. :p

I have an appointment at 6 p.m. and an experiment due that takes longer. How annoying, I wanted to relax and enjoy my new head-phones tonight, instead I will cycle through the rain to finish my stuff.

Maybe I'll need some coffee anyway...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't really discussed how depressing it is at my work. :/

I sit grouped with a bunch of people in love with Apple. The other people are too old to care about technology. I'm the only WP person here. :/

What I find interesting is that the style of Apple products always seems to be a selling point. Which I find weird. It's usually the first someone says about an Apple product. As well one guy was telling our admin person that Apple has no viruses on the machines and you don't need to worry about it like you do with a Windows machine. So she's considering getting Mac. Not sure if she will once she sees the price. :p She either got a virus or one of her friends did downloading illegal music... go figure.

So it's a depressing place really. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

On a more cheerful note. I'm going to Marrakesh in March. :D

It's beautiful, however I had issues with the fact that everybody you meet wants to rip you off. Every single one. And I am not referring to the business mentality, I didn't buy anything.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's beautiful, however I had issues with the fact that everybody you meet wants to rip you off. Every single one. And I am not referring to the business mentality, I didn't buy anything.

Yeah we've been reading into that. It would appear it's a national past time there. :p

I'm seriously considering getting a guide when we go to the markets to avoid issues. Thing is I know my wife would rather brave it ourselves.

It's going to be an experience. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You can always tell on this forum when an update has been released. The next day there's a whole bunch of people complaining that something isn't working right. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, the crazy *** heat wave doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon, it's supposed to be about 41 Degrees Celsius, and well, tomorrow is the day we are actually moving everything thats still at our current house to our new house. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, the crazy *** heat wave doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon, it's supposed to be about 41 Degrees Celsius, and well, tomorrow is the day we are actually moving everything thats still at our current house to our new house. :)

Moving in the heat is no fun. Don't forget to drink enough! ...well, you grew up there, you probably now how to face your nature. I watched Crocodile Dundee!

It's warm here too, around 7 to 8 ?C. For my cycling plans this is optimal though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte