WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To help understand why they used that name, its because you are sort of a 'member' of the mobile phone network and you are rewarded when you promote the network.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Kind of reminds me of that site that makes the greeting cards with music that you add pictures to.....jib jab.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To help understand why they used that name, its because you are sort of a 'member' of the mobile phone network and you are rewarded when you promote the network.

Kinda like how BP does things here with WPC when he moonlights on the other Mobile Nations sites.

Not trying to start a flame war here but iMore is one country I wouldn't visit. I know CB fans are crazy and I used to read their forums some, but iMore scares me in a similar vein as gang members running through a neighborhood experiencing a power outage...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like my Senneheisers will me waiting for me on my mailbox when I get home. No offense to the replacement postmen, but you can tell when it's not your regular postman by the lazy shortcuts that the replacements do...like leaving a parcel pick up slip when the package can clearly it in your mailbox...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Kinda like how BP does things here with WPC when he moonlights on the other Mobile Nations sites.

Not trying to start a flame war here but iMore is one country I wouldn't visit. I know CB fans are crazy and I used to read their forums some, but iMore scares me in a similar vein as gang members running through a neighborhood experiencing a power outage...
Nice analogy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo