WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

that's depressing how misinformed how the fan is ...everything has a chance to get a virus even a mac :p

Yes I know. What's depressing is that the people who buy Macs buy them foe looks first. They'll buy their kids one foe the same reason. This is why Macs are popular. Most average users do not need the power needed in a Mac.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Kinda like how BP does things here with WPC when he moonlights on the other Mobile Nations sites.

Not trying to start a flame war here but iMore is one country I wouldn't visit. I know CB fans are crazy and I used to read their forums some, but iMore scares me in a similar vein as gang members running through a neighborhood experiencing a power outage...

that's a good analogy

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

There are times when you surprise me with how little you know about the world. I find that rather sad. I didn't have the internet when I was 19 but yet I knew what and where Marrakesh was. You need expand that knowledge of yours beyond California.

I know of Marrakesh from this in my youth

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Each site has it's own personality, which I think is a good thing. It's a combination of posters, staff, devices, etc. If everything followed the same cookie cutter pattern it would be very boring. Having said that, I really just hang out here since I don't use anything on the other forums, so I can't really comment too much on them.
I wonder why I have never seen an imore person post something in the WPC forums ive seen people from crackberry and android central

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hey look its deadpool and here I thought he disapreed and everything has changed ! bp got a Sony device and I became less crazy

There was never a point where you became "less crazy". You just haven't brought the other sahib around as much because of all that back breaking work in the fields...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss