WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

At the current rate of posting by Valentine's day we can reach the 30K goal. I think we should give BigP a card to mark the milestone:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

WP_20140113_22_21_01_Pro.jpg

That's a picture I took from my 920 last night of my complex in the darkness. Not the clearest thing, but the OIS was at work...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got a small Yaris as a rental car, quite impressed. Synced flawlessly with my Lumia 810, it likes to call it the Windows Phone:) Bluetooth streaming of Nokia Mix Radio was pretty good...hmm that reminds me MSFTisMIA, did you ever try out the knockoff app on your HTC 8X?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On the AT&T / T-Mo saga I ran the math:

Monthly bill would go up by $20 on AT&T vs T-MO.
Activation fees would be $72 - I don't know if they you tax on the Activation fees or not.
My SO would need a new phone that would work better on AT&T - thinking Moto G for her $218 from Amazon
Have to stay 3 month to get credit and then about 4 more to use it up.

So 7 months later, 72+218+140 = $430...not worth a new Moto G and the hassle....so I decided to stay put. If I ignore the phone it still is a lot of bother....and I cannot ignore the phone since she will need a new one to work well on AT&T.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got a small Yaris as a rental car, quite impressed. Synced flawlessly with my Lumia 810, it likes to call it the Windows Phone:) Bluetooth streaming of Nokia Mix Radio was pretty good...hmm that reminds me MSFTisMIA, did you ever try out the knockoff app on your HTC 8X?
Yeah, that knock off app is no good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so that is how nyc looks from your pad ....looks nothing like I thought it would look. like there be lots and lots of cars and people walking

Um, that's the picture of my apartment complex during the power outage past night. I have other pictures with more activity, but just felt like posting that one.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so instead of feeling down today in thinking of my ex out of no where 2 of my friends came to get me so we could hang out ( I haven't seen them in over a year ) and I got all excited that we went to bk to talk :3 then we went back to his place to play some black ops that had zombies I forget what its called but its on the ps3 . so today was an good day its beats feeling down about my ex. and one thing .... I suck at playing on line on black ops killing zombies o.o so um if I get my xbox and jobs asks me to join ill give a fir warning ....IM NO GOOD XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion