WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If he's been asked, I'm sure he's working on it when he has time. This isn't the only thing he's working on as you should know. No need to flood him with e-mails.

Agreed. Jay is one of the most responsive devs around, especially since he is only associated with but doesn't work for directly Mobile Nations. I'm sure he is working on it. What I'm really looking forward to is the Windows 8 app for WPC.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But telling others in a open forum to e-mail could cause a flood. :wink:

This was already Noah's mistake.

...they really make a movie out of that. Hollywood must be desperate, and Russel Crowe was really great in Gladiator and L.A. Confidential times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

...they really make a movie out of that. Hollywood must be desperate, and Russel Crowe was really great in Gladiator and L.A. Confidential times...

Movies now are a hot mess. What has happened is that movie,goers have become so sophisticated that the old school Hollywood blockbuster doesn't happen anymore. So they are always digging around to find that hit, and will end up in places like Noah to do so.

The GF likes movies so we go out and watch different stuff, but honestly much of the stuff out there is crap...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find very sad that they made a movie out of the bogus flood story. I find it even sadder that Russel Crowe is in it. There's enough nonsense going around with people still thinking those events were real that a movie was not necessary!

I know the general gist of the story and some of the after bits that no one really concentrates on but I don't think they're following the story to the letter.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I suffer in the same way...

At least she is pretty discerning as to what she wants to watch. But she is a HUGE movie buff. What makes it more tolerable for me is that we get discounted movie tickets through the job. Paying $30 (not including snacks) to each some of the crap out there is just painful.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

At least she is pretty discerning as to what she wants to watch. But she is a HUGE movie buff. What makes it more tolerable for me is that we get discounted movie tickets through the job. Paying $30 (not including snacks) to each some of the crap out there is just painful.

You need to get an XBMC machine on Raspberry Pi....I love it for watching movies.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You missed the GF factor. They like to go out and watch a movie. :p

I love going out to watch a movie with all the added extras such as large hotdog, the largest popcorn and drink. Then the sweet I take myself which all this would cost ?25 for myself maybe less.

The hobbit Desolation of Smaug was a great film in 3D!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb