WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok, I'm off folks...gonna grab my Sennhesiers and sort out some school stuff, as my semester starts back on Tuesday. I'm so looking forward to that mad dash on Tuesdays to Thursdays from work to school...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I love going out to watch a movie with all the added extras such as large hotdog, the largest popcorn and drink. Then the sweet I take myself which all this would cost ?25 for myself maybe less.

You left out the 'annoying people who don't shut up around' bit.

The hobbit Desolation of Smaug was a great film in 3D!

I've heard otherwise. Also I think I'll wait for the DVD. I can't handle the 3 hours in a crap seat and no breaks. Getting too old for that nonsense.

Besides if I fall asleep during the slow bits at least I'll only annoy my wife.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love going out to watch a movie with all the added extras such as large hotdog, the largest popcorn and drink. Then the sweet I take myself which all this would cost ?25 for myself maybe less.

The hobbit Desolation of Smaug was a great film in 3D!
the good thing about being single .....MORE movie to yourself :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What TV is good? I mean have you seen what's on TV these days? Boring! I'm talking regular TV not cable. As for YouTube, not really interested.

there is nothing really to watch anymore I would play LoL or WoW or co.91 or PWI to pass the time ..now I don't anymore

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From a linguistics point of view, the letters "B" and "V" have a similar phonetic sound for folks whose primary language base is Spanish. So you will hear a "V" pronounced like a "B" a whole lot when English is being used.

See you folks later...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

From a linguistics point of view, the letters "B" and "V" have a similar phonetic sound for folks whose primary language base is Spanish. So you will hear a "V" pronounced like a "B" a whole lot when English is being used.

See you folks later...
you should of put * drops mic* after see you later folks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster