WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yeah it was and yet google is getting away with it now if it was msft that bought that company all hell would of broke lose.... im just waiting for the day DOJ sues the crap out of google

"Every company is bad, except of course Apple!"

I think it's stupid.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I just thought: "A high-end Windows Phone device that isn't huge would be nice."

Then I realized that it couldn't do anything my 8X cannot, except maybe for some camera features I wouldn't need.

It does have more tile space, and exclusive Nokia apps. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think snowflake likes his 8x because it does everything he wants it to do :p

I bought a 620 recently, I wasn't amazed by the Nokia exclusives. Also, the additional tiles should have come to all the high resolution phones, Microsoft just decided it is too difficult for some unknown reasons.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bought a 620 recently, I wasn't amazed by the Nokia exclusives. Also, the additional tiles should have come to all the high resolution phones, Microsoft just decided it is too difficult for some unknown reasons.

me I cant live without the nokia goodies anymore D: I cant imagine myself without the glance scree and double tap to wake and the nokia map apps :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

me I cant live without the nokia goodies anymore D: I cant imagine myself without the glance scree and double tap to wake and the nokia map apps :D

And even then. There wouldn't be any advantage over a let's say Lumia 920. Except it would probably not be that humongous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb