WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hurray for subject change !!!! and i guess you got used to being busy and doing stuff but if you do stuff and you have fun how does watching tv make you tired o.o?

I don't know. I'm watching Elementary at the moment. I think it's a very good show. I could watch Justified and Sherlock. Justified is my favorite show, Sherlock is great, but I just don't feel awake enough to enjoy it in a way it deserves...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I got my Senneheisers...theyre ok, until I switched the ear tips to ones from my favorite buds that unceremoniously died recently and now the sound rocks. I'm still debating whether or not I should send in the in ear Purity ones. This would be the second replacement. At least these boys lasted a lot longer than the first pair...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. I'm watching Elementary at the moment. I think it's a very good show. I could watch Justified and Sherlock. Justified is my favorite show, Sherlock is great, but I just don't feel awake enough to enjoy it in a way it deserves...
ah i get you now ..... i fall asleep when im watching the news too :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I got my Senneheisers...theyre ok, until I switched the ear tips to ones from my favorite buds that unceremoniously died recently and now the sound rocks. I'm still debating whether or not I should send in the in ear Purity ones. This would be the second replacement. At least these boys lasted a lot longer than the first pair...

Yeah send them back for repair get your money worth for them.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i think ill try Senneheisers when i get some free money to spend :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss