WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Very interesting by t-mo. I just got a call from one of their reps because I gave them a bad score in terms of their WP offerings. The dude was pleasantly surprised at my knowledge. Didn't feel it necessary to rip them about their update policy but I had to lay into them to say their WP offerings are ****ty. Yes, the 925 nice and the 521 is a gangbuster, but their selection is still ****ty. Maybe t-mo may listen to their customers and offer more WP and support them better, but I doubt it. Perhaps they are making a better effort, but we will see...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Very interesting by t-mo. I just got a call from one of their reps because I gave them a bad score in terms of their WP offerings. The dude was pleasantly surprised at my knowledge. Didn't feel it necessary to rip them about their update policy but I had to lay into them to say their WP offerings are ****ty. Yes, the 925 nice and the 521 is a gangbuster, but their selection is still ****ty. Maybe t-mo may listen to their customers and offer more WP and support them better, but I doubt it. Perhaps they are making a better effort, but we will see...
well that's good that you told them whats up i really do hope T-Mobile get a mid range windows phone with SD cards support and min 16 gb of storage :3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I have a quick game review - Subway Surfers
My opinion - 5/10

Why? I find endless runners boring. This particular one very much so. I didn't find it at all that great. I don't quite get the moans people had about the game missing at the time. The scenery is the same over and over again. The method of play does not differ and the whole game seems to be setup for in app purchases as you'll never collect enough stuff to get the other characters. There might be a social aspect I may be missing but I still don't know how that would make this game at all interesting.

The game is good for a quick play for some variety but not much else. The game only becomes difficult as it speeds up which doesn't take long into game play. If there is a way to slow it down I haven't figured it out yet.

I have a feeling my opinion on all endless runners would be about the same.

I'll stick to Angry Birds for now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I have a quick game review - Subway Surfers
My opinion - 5/10

Why? I find endless runners boring. This particular one very much so. I didn't find it at all that great. I don't quite get the moans people had about the game missing at the time. The scenery is the same over and over again. The method of play does not differ and the whole game seems to be setup for in app purchases as you'll never collect enough stuff to get the other characters. There might be a social aspect I may be missing but I still don't know how that would make this game at all interesting.

The game is good for a quick play for some variety but not much else. The game only becomes difficult as it speeds up which doesn't take long into game play. If there is a way to slow it down I haven't figured it out yet.

I have a feeling my opinion on all endless runners would be about the same.

I'll stick to Angry Birds for now.

those birds are very crazy birds :eek:rly:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte