WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Took a guess? :p

OK so it's someone else?

How long were you together with your ex?

nonono it wasn't her XD it was along time ago friend that moved away to who knows where i lost contact with her the moment she moved away :p and was with my ex for a year and 1 month

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it the right size and the resolution spot on no need to go any higher then 1080p.

you know that wont be it ...i have a feeling they are going to go with 4k cellphone soon :asleep: and 1080 will be the new 720 and people will start to claim they can see the pixels in a 1080p device >.>

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nonono it wasn't her XD it was along time ago friend that moved away to who knows where i lost contact with her the moment she moved away :p and was with my ex for a year and 1 month

I guess a year and 1 month is a long time at your age. Time seems to go so quickly these days for me that a month seems so short!

To me, however, that length of time in a relationship is nothing. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess a year and 1 month is a long time at your age. Time seems to go so quickly these days for me that a month seems so short!

To me, however, that length of time in a relationship is nothing. :p

haha well i cant compare it to someone who is married and lives with that person :smile:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

haha well i cant compare it to someone who is married and lives with that person :smile:

Let me tell you a little something that I don't say much about. Hell even people at my work don't know this about me.

I'm in my second marriage. First one I was with someone for 13 years. The second one is just over 10 years now. So combined I've been in relationships longer than you've been alive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Let me tell you a little something that I don't say much about. Hell even people at my work don't know this about me.

I'm in my second marriage. First one I was with someone for 13 years. The second one is just over 10 years now. So combined I've been in relationships longer than you've been alive.
* scratches head* whoa more than ive been living and my year is minuscule and also i know mine is nothing compared to other people :) that is why i have my sig and picture about things about her. the moment shes out of my mind is the day i change my sig and avatar !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

* scratches head* whoa more than ive been living and my year is minuscule and also i know mine is nothing compared to other people :) that is why i have my sig and picture about things about her. the moment shes out of my mind is the day i change my sig and avatar !

But you see why when I say or others with experience say you need to move on we're speaking as people who've done it. Wallowing in it is not healthy. Hanging onto memories is a nice thing but it doesn't help you move forward.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But you see why when I say or others with experience say you need to move one we're speaking as people who've done it. Wallowing in it is not healthy. Hanging onto memories is a nice thing but it doesn't help you move forward.

well that's why everyone says.and has it worked.... nope so the only thing left is to keep what I have in my mind and move on :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But you see why when I say or others with experience say you need to move on we're speaking as people who've done it. Wallowing in it is not healthy. Hanging onto memories is a nice thing but it doesn't help you move forward.

And how can he forget if he constantly reminds himself of her?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention