WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it looks more like the 625 successor because of how it looks and how much space is there

you misread what I said. I said the 1320 AND a successor to the 925. There was some talk of t-mo getting the 1520 variant or even the 1320 but they backed out. Guess the 925 hasn't been selling as much (no surprises)...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope MIA doesn't come after me with a bat but usully their designs in my OP are boring and so bland. im glad that they are making more windows phone but I know in the near future im not interested

I'm a function over style guy anyways. I think Samsung may surprise us with changes in the style dept. They've got the internals of their phones correct...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you misread what I said. I said the 1320 AND a successor to the 925. There was some talk of t-mo getting the 1520 variant or even the 1320 but they backed out. Guess the 925 hasn't been selling as much (no surprises)...
and they dropped the ball on this one ....oh well and no surprise the 925 wouldn't sell well again with the 16 gb of memory if they made the 8x and the 925 32gb I would of not cared about storage and would of got the 925

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess a year and 1 month is a long time at your age. Time seems to go so quickly these days for me that a month seems so short!

To me, however, that length of time in a relationship is nothing. :p

Funny enough, if you're talking raw numbers, each day I see youth in my office about Sahib's age who will tell me that they've been dating their curre,t partner for 3 years, 4 years, 6 years. I saw a girl who was 24 that was dating someone for 10 years and they had a child already together.

So how young people define relationship length is relative these days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess you read my mind that is why I have the sig I have !

On a for real level though, Sahib, as I mentioned way back in the annals of the thread. There is nothing wrong with grieving over your ex. But, if you plan to move on, then grieve and learn from the experience. If you plan not to, try to get her back. If you cannot get her back and choose not to move on, understand people will give you a sympathetic ear only so far.

Those are the breaks. We have all been hurt before and learning how to handle that is a key life lesson.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Funny enough, if you're talking raw numbers, each day I see youth in my office about Sahib's age who will tell me that they've been dating their curre,t partner for 3 years, 4 years, 6 years. I saw a girl who was 24 that was dating someone for 10 years and they had a child already together.

So how young people define relationship length is relative these days.

well I can say mine was short sweet and to the point :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On a for real level though, Sahib, as I mentioned way back in the annals of the thread. There is nothing wrong with grieving over your ex. But, if you plan to move on, then grieve and learn from the experience. If you plan not to, try to get her back. If you cannot get her back and choose not to move on, understand people will give you a sympathetic ear only so far.

Those are the breaks. We have all been hurt before and learning how to handle that is a key life lesson.
I have been reading them I didn't when I was working in the fields with straws I still fear the straws now ._. but the way im dealing with it is just keep it all in my mind until I come to an agreement with my self

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb