WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ever notice how much more fun the forums are when there are a whole bunch of phone rumors? I do not like Android (don't hate it either), but the one thing I envy is that constant train of devices they get to gossip about. No matter what, they can ramble on about something.

After a while, rumors about the L929 are just so over. I want NEW rumors!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I ask because the site I would use to get the Z Ultra no longer has the white in LTE - only black or purple. I can use ExpansysUSA to do it but pay an extra $30.

Putting that to the side though, I've gotten two votes for white. I could do a purple phone, as it would be in a case most of the time. The black looks damn good as I've used that in person, and the white just pops out. Still undecided though - white, black or purple?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I ask because the site I would use to get the Z Ultra no longer has the white in LTE - only black or purple. I can use ExpansysUSA to do it but pay an extra $30.

Putting that to the side though, I've gotten two votes for white. I could do a purple phone, as it would be in a case most of the time. The black looks damn good as I've used that in person, and the white just pops out. Still undecided though - white, black or purple?

Not sure if I would pay more for white. Hmmm....

Maybe a purple phone would be kinda fun. Sure would be different.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

The Cortana on WP MIGHT be the same exact person speaking it as in the game! :D

Oh... they just HAVE to be the same. People who don't know the game won't care- just another computer voice.

But Gamers would go NUTS for that. Some would change OS's just for Cortana!!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What is the site that would be $30 less than Expansys USA?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And range and bandwidth? And uploading?

Works fine for a 1650 square foot without any issues. Uploading hasn't been too much of a problem. All my pics for the day on the phone get backed up to SkyDrive as soon as I get home. Mostly I use my router for download but haven't seen any problems with uploads as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

White or get a black with a really really good white case from Ringke or Speigen.

I used to have black Nexus 4 with a really good primo white case from LG and it looked good. My last Lumia 822 is white and I am contemplating not selling it:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Mobicity has it for $489.99

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So now I have three WP phones for myself
810 - unlocked
8X - locked but by end of next week it should be unlocked as well
920 - unlocked

Hmmm...which one should be the daily driver? I know it might be an apples and oranges comparison but...your opinions are welcome...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ever notice how much more fun the forums are when there are a whole bunch of phone rumors? I do not like Android (don't hate it either), but the one thing I envy is that constant train of devices they get to gossip about. No matter what, they can ramble on about something.

After a while, rumors about the L929 are just so over. I want NEW rumors!!!

I don't really care about rumors because they are after all rumors that get my hopes up for something that might not even happen or exist ...... for example the 810 was rumored to get LTE and I was all excited and when it came thought it was never going to happen. so that is why I don't care much for rumors :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i ask because the site i would use to get the z ultra no longer has the white in lte - only black or purple. I can use expansysusa to do it but pay an extra $30.

Putting that to the side though, i've gotten two votes for white. I could do a purple phone, as it would be in a case most of the time. The black looks damn good as i've used that in person, and the white just pops out. Still undecided though - white, black or purple?

whtie :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

If it is a dark purple, I say the purple!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now I have three WP phones for myself
810 - unlocked
8X - locked but by end of next week it should be unlocked as well
920 - unlocked

Hmmm...which one should be the daily driver? I know it might be an apples and oranges comparison but...your opinions are welcome...

I say 8x just because how it feels and how it looks it would slip perfectly in your pocket and also I belive its an all around good phone but as for the 920 that should be your going out phone because you cant go wrong with the camera and if you ever find yourself lost you can always use their maps .... and as for the 810 * looks at my 810* sorry buddy but it should be like an MP3 but the 3g is really fast and its battery life is good because its only using 3g and very fast 3g at that ...that is what I think

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05