WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks for the input. I think if it is still available when I'm ready to purchase, I will choose in the following order for the Z Ultra: purple, white and then black.

Because I have used so many phones from so many OEMs I don't like having 2 phones from the same OEM simultaneously. I've had 2 copies of the same phone a few times and that was creepy - last that happened was with the G. Nexus last year. If I pull this off I will have an LG, Sony, Nokia and HTC in my house. Which is cool because I will have phones from my 3 favorite OEMs...and a Nexus (not into LG at all).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

SUCCCES I can send pictures ....now on my 822 now to see if it will work in another city where there is LTE and if does work then I will BE SUPER SUPER HAPPY

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

Today I woke up an hour early. I don't know why, maybe I just get old ;-)

Later I have to supervise an exam. An exam I had to do 4 years ago or so. I wonder how the exams and the students have changed, to make an educated guess: They didn't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. It's raining here. It's been raining every day pretty much. Strangely, the sun has come out, only to cloud over and rain again...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Mmmmmmmm locally sourced sausages in a sausage sandwich tastes awesome. Bring on the weekend!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nono its not that ....its just.... I don't picture you the type to listin to this type of music .....like I picture you to be the type that likes nothing but rock and maybe classical music

I listen to everything. I prefer classical in person at a concert because I like the power of the instruments and the emotions from the orchestra. I can't listen to it otherwise.

I more or less avoid country music, simply because it doesn't doesn't appeal to me in anyway. Just not my thing really.

I mostly listen to alternative rock, RnB and pop. I'm not really into rap but it's similar to how I feel about country music. It just doesn't do anything for me.

I also listen to metal but not the excessively hard stuff. I've never been a fan of it. There are a couple of songs here and there I don't mind but I wouldn't say I'm 'into it''.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It snowed again yesterday, and more snow is on the way today. :unhappy:

That sucks. I don't mind snow but I'm always happier when it's gone.

It's been really gray and dark here. I'm so looking forward to my trip to Marrakesh. Sunshine!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire