WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ooohh! That sounds like a lot of fun. When are you going?

First weekend of March. :) We're going for 5 days. Plans so far are to do a cooking class and visit the Cascades d’Ouzoud (waterfalls) in the Atlas Mountains. There's monkeys there too!

Other than that it will be mostly just wandering around and getting lost. :p Did I mention there will be sun??

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I listen to everything. I prefer classical in person at a concert because I like the power of the instruments and the emotions from the orchestra. I can't listen to it otherwise.

I more or less avoid country music, simply because it doesn't doesn't appeal to me in anyway. Just not my thing really.

I mostly listen to alternative rock, RnB and pop. I'm not really into rap but it's similar to how I feel about country music. It just doesn't do anything for me.

I also listen to metal but not the excessively hard stuff. I've never been a fan of it. There are a couple of songs here and there I don't mind but I wouldn't say I'm 'into it''.
I'm pretty much the same as you. Even though one might think I only like progressive rock, based upon some of the YouTube videos I've posted, I do listen to quite a variety.

I'm not a fan of mainstream country, but I do like alt-country. I'm not a huge rap fan, but there are some rap songs I like.

I also enjoy jazz (but no new age), classical (but no opera), reggae, R&B.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

First weekend of March. :) We're going for 5 days. Plans so far are to do a cooking class and visit the Cascades d’Ouzoud (waterfalls) in the Atlas Mountains. There's monkeys there too!

Other than that it will be mostly just wandering around and getting lost. :p Did I mention there will be sun??
I hope you get some pictures. I'd love to see pictures of the waterfalls and the monkeys!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Go to a local caf? or something and ask for a "Chip Butty" and you should get what you so earnestly seek.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope you get some pictures. I'd love to see pictures of the waterfalls and the monkeys!

We're taking the DSLR as we want to get some good pics but I'll also take some with the phone. The waterfalls are pretty impressive looking. I'm hoping it won't be overly busy so we can get some good shots but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully the monkeys are about to get some shots. Would be very neat.

We're staying at a riad and we plan to get some good city shots.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Go to a local caf? or something and ask for a "Chip Butty" and you should get what you so earnestly seek.

Ah! Well, I didn't really want one, just curious if they were here. Interesting. Not sure how popular they are down here in The South. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

progressive rock.

All these different genres of music drive me a bit nutty. That's why I use the term alternative rock. I use it as a blanket statement cause if I were to list all the different forms of 'rock' I like it would look ridiculous.

The one 'progressive' rock band I listen to is Tool.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

All these different genres of music drive me a bit nutty. That's why I use the term alternative rock. I use it as a blanket statement cause if I were to list all the different forms of 'rock' I like it would look ridiculous.

The one 'progressive' rock band I listen to is Tool.
I agree with you re all those genres. Jazz in another genre other than rock with all sorts of sub-genres.

I also like Tool.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah ok i tend to just use the app for forum use. And even then i usually only come to this thread lol

Well that would make sense then. :) Also I made a mistake with the title, it's supposed to be 'Unanswered threads' but it changed names. LOL! There also appears to be a lot of spam on here lately.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Supervising the exam wasn't that thrilling.

I just got a newsletter from an architecture magazine I had a subscription about 10 years ago. Since then I cancelled the newsletter multiple times... and today I got a new one. I tried to unsubscribe again, the link didn't work. So I wrote them a very polite email to delete my email address and all other data they might have stored of me.

I really hope it works this time, or I'll send them an email that isn't very polite. Probably quite the opposite.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Z1 awesome for reading my book on Kindle.

Now I mentioned it prefer reading a book on my phone than an actual book I get through it on my phone faster.

Loving the Z1! In White!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs