WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The 'New threads' listing is actually all old threads. There might be other things but I haven't ventured around much.

Not a mess. When all new unanswered threads have been replied to instead of seeing an empty list, the most popular threads are shown.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty much the same as you. Even though one might think I only like progressive rock, based upon some of the YouTube videos I've posted, I do listen to quite a variety.

I'm not a fan of mainstream country, but I do like alt-country. I'm not a huge rap fan, but there are some rap songs I like.

I also enjoy jazz (but no new age), classical (but no opera), reggae, R&B.

I'm with music, a mixed bag.

As most of you know I'm in a band that does rock, alternative rock and experimental rock.

However, i dont mind electronic music as i love synthesizers. I listen to Eminem but he isn't my favourite artist, And i also listen to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Godspeed you! Black Emperor, Tame Impala and The Black Keys. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. The more I think about things logically, the best phablet for me is the 1520. I could send my 920 to me dad, who fell in love with mine, use the 1520 as my weekend phone + phablet. Pity it is a nano SIM...so I will pass. I may get my dad one actually if the price gets cheap for Christmas...or even a 925, because he is on t-mo now...but the unlocked version, of course...we will see...

So it is on to the Z Ultra.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Those are the interesting ones! As long as it is freely available in stores it can't be that bad ;-)

Free is my favorite sort of book.

Haven't read 50 shades of grey however watch an animation group read most of the book in different voices that was funny and other things. ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's all I need to know about 50 Shades of Grey:

The Fifty Shades trilogy was developed from a Twilight fan fiction series originally titled Master of the Universe and published episodically on fan-fiction websites under the pen name "Snowqueen's Icedragon". The piece featured characters named after Stephenie Meyer's characters in Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. After comments concerning the sexual nature of the material, James removed the story from the fan-fiction websites and published it on her own website, FiftyShades.com. Later she rewrote Master of the Universe as an original piece, with the principal characters renamed Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele and removed it from her website prior to publication.

Fifty Shades of Grey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on a terrible book written by a terrible writer, fan fiction of an even more terrible writer. Thank you, I'm good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since I haven't done a poll question since the summer time on this thread, here goes:

What are folks' favorite animal? If you had to be reborn as an animal, which would you choose?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I try to avoid taking or using stuff for the sole reason that it is free. Except for snacks of course!

I understand and can agree with that ttosome degree. But there are just some tthingsthat are better when they are free...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss