WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

2yra9uvu.png

Let's see if Tapatalk likes it this time

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Shh... Don't tell the developer, but I still think the WPC app has a smoother forum experience compared to Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I think I'm going to take the plunge and get a purple Z Ultra. Will let you guys know how that works out and pull post a mini review for BP to get all excited over. I really liked it when I used it in the Sony store. I wouldn't use it as a daily driver, but it would be great for me when I don't want to lug around the T100.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As a sidebar, my take on Android is this: I like,it as a secondary OS for my needs -Windows 8/WP8 is the best fit. There are still some Google services I use, and rather just access them on Android. I like the Nexus line, and of the OEM skins, I like what Sony and Moto are doing. I've always wanted one of the new Sony devices because I like where they are going with their design and skin. As subjective as design is, it is Sony, Apple and Nokia who are really stellar in that area. HTC and Moto are just a step below because, but they are still good at that.

The only Android devices I'd own are either a Nexus, Sony and Moto...in that order.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

As a sidebar, my take on Android is this: I like,it as a secondary OS for my needs -Windows 8/WP8 is the best fit. There are still some Google services I use, and rather just access them on Android. I like the Nexus line, and of the OEM skins, I like what Sony and Moto are doing. I've always wanted one of the new Sony devices because I like where they are going with their design and skin. As subjective as design is, it is Sony, Apple and Nokia who are really stellar in that area. HTC and Moto are just a step below because, but they are still good at that.

The only Android devices I'd own are either a Nexus, Sony and Moto...in that order.

That spot on it how I feel about it.

Hope you enjoy the ultra as much as I enjoy using the Z1.

I think might do a review of the Z1 and Surface 2.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree with that but for me it would be nexus , then moto then sony and MAYBE HTC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6