WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree with that but for me it would be nexus , then moto then sony and MAYBE HTC

From a hardware perspective, HTC, Nokia and Sony are my favorite brands. I have no problems owning HTC stuff. From an Android perspective though, I just don't like Sense anymore, and don't think the Google Play Edition is worth all that expense. It is the same reason why I wouldn't buy a Z Ultra, GPE. It is either a straight Nexus, or a Sony or Moto skinned device.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

From a hardware perspective, HTC, Nokia and Sony are my favorite brands. I have no problems owning HTC stuff. From an Android perspective though, I just don't like Sense anymore, and don't think the Google Play Edition is worth all that expense. It is the same reason why I wouldn't buy a Z Ultra, GPE. It is either a straight Nexus, or a Sony or Moto skinned device.
I like the htc sense ui ... because it looks clean and like windows phone ui influences but it cant beat the GPE ....the clean interface it nice

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:

MS needs to also make a it for 200 and less which I dont see happen unless an OEM decides to make a 7-9 inch tablet at that price.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the htc sense ui ... because it looks clean and like windows phone ui influences but it cant beat the GPE ....the clean interface it nice

I do agree that Sense has come a long way, but it no longer for me. I am impressed with the HTC One though, but wished that the camera wasn't so unusable, in comparison to the 92x Lumia models. Hopefully the 2014 model with the two sensors will be an improvement.

Bad news - the site I wanted to use to get my Z Ultra LTE is out of stock for the white and purple...and it is cheaper to get the black one on Expansys USA. I may just wait a while longer and just get it through them, probably the white one.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MS needs to also make a it for 200 and less which I dont see happen unless an OEM decides to make a 7-9 inch tablet at that price.

I know msft isn't in the position to compete with google just yet because msft is just beginning with the tablet :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do agree that Sense has come a long way, but it no longer for me. I am impressed with the HTC One though, but wished that the camera wasn't so unusable, in comparison to the 92x Lumia models. Hopefully the 2014 model with the two sensors will be an improvement.

Bad news - the site I wanted to use to get my Z Ultra LTE is out of stock for the white and purple...and it is cheaper to get the black one on Expansys USA. I may just wait a while longer and just get it through them, probably the white one.
that camera wasn't as good as much as it was hyped up to be and I don't think sensors will make a big improvement if their algorithms and software stink

NOOOO go with purple !!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I know msft isn't in the position to compete with google just yet because msft is just beginning with the tablet :/

I dont think they will ever go as cheap as Google, I think it there going to keep being cheaper than apple but keep the prices as a premier device.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Woo white

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

NOOOOO we all chose purple !

I know. And I was going to get the purple one, but they only have black. When I looked at it last week, they had the purple, I had no money then. So of course with my luck, when I have the money, they don't have the purple...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb