WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No the billionaire who the most richest again in the world either donating alot of money to charity.

And when I mean alot of money to charity, I mean alot and alot and alot of money.

oh that guy....and over here I was thinking bill nye :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So while I won't complain about the holiday weekend, it just so happens that the cold weather has returned in time for my first week back at school...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Soooo...

Let's just say you are posting on another thread in the forums (example- "Ban the Post Above you"), and you are minding your own business (or, butting into everyone elses to ban them), and then low and behold you are attacked out of the blue (or just beneath your last post) about not having been on this thread yet today by an unknown person (or MSFTisMIA).

What has our forum been reduced to??? Peer pressure?? Sticking our fellow WPC members into lockers in gym class? Belittled in public???

Oh, and by the way MFSTisMIA, I am posting on here because I WANT to, not because you abused me. So there.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Soooo...

Let's just say you are posting on another thread in the forums (example- "Ban the Post Above you"), and you are minding your own business (or, butting into everyone elses to ban them), and then low and behold you are attacked out of the blue (or just beneath your last post) about not having been on this thread yet today by an unknown person (or MSFTisMIA).

What has our forum been reduced to??? Peer pressure?? Sticking our fellow WPC members into lockers in gym class? Belittled in public???

Oh, and by the way MFSTisMIA, I am posting on here because I WANT to, not because you abused me. So there.
Suck it up ccupcake. The "Ban the post above you" thread is not for the light hearted.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Soooo...

Hey,

1. I haven't posted in the Banned thread since it was under 1000 posts. So sue me for trying to be creative and coming up with a hip wat to ban someone...😜
2. I listed you as one of our regulars here. Someone had to make sure you didn't completely freeze there in the Midwest. You were missed here, actually. 👍

I still owe you a beer. Next time, you're in NYC, I got you.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Soooo...

ouch he got you when you were gone :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb