WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey,

1. I haven't posted in the Banned thread since it was under 1000 posts. So sue me for trying to be creative and coming up with a hip wat to ban someone...��
2. I listed you as one of our regulars here. Someone had to make sure you didn't completely freeze there in the Midwest. You were missed here, actually. ��

I still owe you a beer. Next time, you're in NYC, I got you.
careful or apple might sue you for suing :evil:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know. And I was going to get the purple one, but they only have black. When I looked at it last week, they had the purple, I had no money then. So of course with my luck, when I have the money, they don't have the purple...

Bummer on the color. Anyway try and see if you can get a nice purple case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:

Nexus 7 is a pretty good tablet but I prefer 8" ones. I am thinking of getting a Dell Venue 8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster