WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sad, sad story.... WARNING: The following account is not for the faint of heart.

There is one of those "drive thru" liquor stores by my house (the irony is not lost me). It is more then a tad creepy, and not very clean looking. But, as my wife asked for some cider and I was out of beer, and the next closest store clear across town, I figured why not. How bad could it be??

They di not have any Lienie's.

No Killians.

They did have some Sam Adams. Okay, I can deal.

They did not have my wife's favorite, or second favorite, type of cider. So I grabbed some Woodchuck flavor that was new to her.

The next day, I pop open the Sam Adams, pour it, relax in front of a nice steak..... 4 sips in, I thought something is wrong with this beer. Figured it was me, drank it anyways.

Next day, pop open another one. 1 sip. All it took.

Experation date???

July, 2013. I SWEAR!! JULY, 2013!!! Skunky beer- very hurtful.
im too young to know about beer .... but I thought beer tasted better the longer its left un opened ....or is that wine

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Sad, sad story.... WARNING: The following account is not for the faint of heart.

There is one of those "drive thru" liquor stores by my house (the irony is not lost me). It is more then a tad creepy, and not very clean looking. But, as my wife asked for some cider and I was out of beer, and the next closest store clear across town, I figured why not. How bad could it be??

They di not have any Lienie's.

No Killians.

They did have some Sam Adams. Okay, I can deal.

They did not have my wife's favorite, or second favorite, type of cider. So I grabbed some Woodchuck flavor that was new to her.

The next day, I pop open the Sam Adams, pour it, relax in front of a nice steak..... 4 sips in, I thought something is wrong with this beer. Figured it was me, drank it anyways.

Next day, pop open another one. 1 sip. All it took.

Experation date???

July, 2013. I SWEAR!! JULY, 2013!!! Skunky beer- very hurtful.
I like Strongbow cider.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I will watch that.... it do wonder if that is where tech is going ..if so then I guess there goes my chance to get a gf :p

The general feeling I got from the film is that we need personal relationships and interaction with other people. Tech cannot replace that.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

The Light theme for my phone burns my eyes out... Oh well, I can't sacrifice my eyes for a nice looking phone >.<

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i've been one busy guy.

I've had to help move over 20 trailer loads of crap to my new house over the course of two days. :\

Soo tired.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's a lot of crap. I know it was a short distance but a truck would have made more sense. You would still be tired but probably be done faster...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb