WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On chapter 6 of my CompTIA A+ book on Kindle Networking Fundamental finally the good bit.

Been reading about all the hardware side for at least 5 chapters now!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yep same thing. I don't do as much IT stuff as I used to. Most of it was with family. Since I don't live anywhere near them I have no need to worry. :p

I did a lot of fixing up at my mums when I was there over the xmas period. My other family members tried to 'help' and made a mess of things as usual.

Same with my family.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The bad part about mine is my brother loves downloading mods for games and minecraft stuff which I recently let him use my laptop lots of Crappy software I had to uninstall.

My nephew used to be horrible with downloading all the illegal stuff and making his computer a mess.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I was thinking that a 1080p display will drain the battery very quickly it not that bad at all.

However there is a 3000 mAh battery so that helps.

Currently on 83% even using wifi not bad at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe how long it's taking to get the stupid Black Update. People will be on WP8.1 by the time I get it. :p Stupid EE...

I still wonder if I'll even get WP8.1 because of EE. They don't seem overly interested in the 920 anymore.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I can't understand one thing... Lumia Black is available/coming soon around the world to 920's, 820's, 625's and its "waiting for approval" in Poland. Come on, its available in other European countries since 1 week!!
I just want CV software!! I'm pretty sure there is no big difference between European CV's and Polish CV.!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't understand one thing... Lumia Black is available/coming soon around the world to 920's, 820's, 625's and its "waiting for approval" in Poland. Come on, its available in other European countries since 1 week!!
I just want CV software!! I'm pretty sure there is no big difference between European CV's and Polish CV.!

I'm in the UK with the same issue. Don't feel so bad. It looks like all the carriers, especially EE, seem to drag their feet with Lumia devices. They got the 1020 and 925 out quickly but that's about it. The rest are all 'waiting for approval' status. With the L920 it's 3UK and EE that haven't released it yet. EE was last with Amber, I'm expecting the same with Black. We didn't get our update until over a month later.

I despise carriers for this reason. I refuse to buy a new phone until a few months old now so I can get one a bit cheaper off contract. I'll never buy another branded phone.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I had Orange brand, but flashed with CV. What is interesting as I have seen, Orange branded 925's and 1020's had Lumia Black update prior to unbranded phones in Poland :(

We shouldn't complain that much, AT&T users probably are now receiving pre-portico hahah

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. One of the problems with dating someone at your job can be their propensity to talk about work after hours and in some of the weirdest times too. The GF is quite guilty of doing this. I will give her credit as she doesn't talk about work as much as she used to - but she still talks abut it a little too much for me...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm up early on a holiday weekend because I always getup early now. That sucks and o wish I could not to that at times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess it is just me here right now. Instead of following the Sahib to Sahib type conversation when he has the thread to himself, I'll do other things instead...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I plan to make for the GF today: broiled salmon, roasted asparagus, steamed red peppers and mash potatoes. The broiled salmon technique is one of the favorites I learned and used from this Chef John and his blog. Last time I made it I used apricot preserves the GF had in her house and it gave it a nice flavor...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss