WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was thinking that a 1080p display will drain the battery very quickly it not that bad at all.

However there is a 3000 mAh battery so that helps.

Currently on 83% even using wifi not bad at all.

next thing we will know is that you will be asking for 4k res

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe how long it's taking to get the stupid Black Update. People will be on WP8.1 by the time I get it. :p Stupid EE...

I still wonder if I'll even get WP8.1 because of EE. They don't seem overly interested in the 920 anymore.

I can't understand one thing... Lumia Black is available/coming soon around the world to 920's, 820's, 625's and its "waiting for approval" in Poland. Come on, its available in other European countries since 1 week!!
I just want CV software!! I'm pretty sure there is no big difference between European CV's and Polish CV.!

well atlaest you guys have a better chance to get black ...me on the other hand I have a 810 that T-Mobile ditched :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. One of the problems with dating someone at your job can be their propensity to talk about work after hours and in some of the weirdest times too. The GF is quite guilty of doing this. I will give her credit as she doesn't talk about work as much as she used to - but she still talks abut it a little too much for me...

you should get her in video games . everyone like video games and forget about work :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the GF is still asleep and thus I get to post here. I'm glad she is enjoying her kickboxing classes. She is seeing results - she hasn't lost weight but her size has reduced - and is constantly talking about it. While I'm happy for her, I guess I rather listen to her talk about the gym all the time than work all the time. I guess she likes when I listen because she can go on for stretches and then look at me quizzically as to "why am I not saying anything?" then she will give me the silent treatment for a little while.

I tell you I cannot "win for losing" with her most times. Comes with the territory, I guess...
o.o the silent treatment .......* shutters*

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I just did a baker's dozen worth of consecutive posts without a reply. I should get an award, but BP and Sahib do that all the time, so it taints my achievement. Still, it goes to show you how much posting they do in order to average over 14 posts per day...yikes...��
its easy to get more than 15 posts a day :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The south...

Not sure about the 'keeps people honest' thing. Without going into excessive detail what does that mean? I know about the no work/no help thing. I understand that to some extent but nothing is that black and white. That's what bugs me about that kind of thinking.
I wonder how the south is handling milk day today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos