WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a busy day today, I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Well, I'll just finish some notes in my lab-book, then I'm off towards dinner.

well they talked about AV on android then on computers then about RUE wating to throw his computer out of the window then about MIA about how why women give guys the silent treatment then about MIA and RUE talking about Merica then the pointy mod guy came and said why we are talking about android and merica and i think that is it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and it wouldn't be complete without me saying something about you know who ....because this was the day i told her that i call MLK day milk day .....MiLK day ....hehehe

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

IT A GREAT TABLET THE SURFACE 2, YOU HAVE MULTITASKING, SPLIT SCREEN, MICROSOFT OFFICE NEED I SAY MORE!

Surface 2

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

IT A GREAT TABLET THE SURFACE 2, YOU HAVE MULTITASKING, SPLIT SCREEN, MICROSOFT OFFICE NEED I SAY MORE!

Surface 2
but but but but its not thin and revolutionary so its a flop /s says every apple fan boy :wink:*( i only mean hard core apple fan boys not people who buy their products )

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

but but but but its not thin and revolutionary so its a flop /s says every apple fan boy :wink:*( i only mean hard core apple fan boys not people who buy their products )

Surface 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077