WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, and here I thought it was Martin Luther King (MLK) Day...if I realized it was milk day earlier I would have had a few glasses by now...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh UPS... I live in California, and you had the package over at Arizona, but you decide to send it over to Kentucky?!

It's like:
(destination) (origin) ------> (some other place)

Instead of:
(destination) <-- (origin)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.

The phones announced at MWC, and WP8.1.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I have noticed something and Im sure if I said this before but 2g isn't bad .....when no one is using it ... I can Skype with people and also stream music on 2g o.o

I'm too spoiled with the amazing LTE coverage here... Things are fast!! And things feel instant, because I was just about to get used to hotel WiFi... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077