WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have noticed something and Im sure if I said this before but 2g isn't bad .....when no one is using it ... I can Skype with people and also stream music on 2g o.o

Audio streaming doesn't take much bandwidth, which is good. Now, for video streaming...

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Dang... I just saw the UPS truck come by, and I was so excited... I hoped that their tracking system was just messed up and the package came...

Nope, I was wrong. :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, and here I thought it was Martin Luther King (MLK) Day...if I realized it was milk day earlier I would have had a few glasses by now...
Lol it's something I made up since MLK is close to MiLK without the "I" I figured I call it milk day :D but I didn't drink milk today though :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dang... I just saw the UPS truck come by, and I was so excited... I hoped that their tracking system was just messed up and the package came...

Nope, I was wrong. :(

Im always like that when I order something ..I'm always waiting for ups or USPS to come but end getting sad because it wasn't for me :( but I don't Like fed ex .....they almost lost my MB one time :mad:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.

Make a rumor up ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm too spoiled with the amazing LTE coverage here... Things are fast!! And things feel instant, because I was just about to get used to hotel WiFi... :p

Audio streaming doesn't take much bandwidth, which is good. Now, for video streaming...
In the next city over where I live 2g is really and I mean really fast I can do stuff that would require 3G ...so the less people on 2g the better :D!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

New rumor...

Microsoft is developing a new form of WP just with Samsung, it is gonna be "Modern Touch" UI. They are looking for a WP 8.1 release, with 3 seperate screen sizes: 4.11132", 5.11132", and a 17" device that incorporates a plasma TV screen. This last one is reported to still be pocketable.

There will be 6GB of Ram, but only 6.3 GB of native storage. There will be no battery, just a hand crank to ensure 24 hour use.

WiFi calling will be native. Unfortunatly, they are removing the ability to use a carrier for calls.

There will be a physical Facebook button, but it will not connect to the service, as this will be used to "unfriend" people at a moments notice.

Lenovo will also be putting a handset using this amazing new "Modern Touch" UI, but only in their convertable tablets. This will be a modified "Topless Touch" UI exclusive to their devices, all of which will come in one color: Blushing Red.

While US availability is assured, AT&T will get them first, followed by Sprint (although you need to go to the cellers beneath their shops to see one), then T-Mobile (only the 17" plasma version as they need something to fill in the wall in the back of the shop for SuperBowl Sunday).

Verizon will get their own version. Rumor is it will launch next to the Lumia 929, with a slightly more advance UI. It is called "Vaporware" UI, and is expected to be released sometime after the peace agreement in the Middle East is signed and after the deployment of LTE on the Mars colony.

I got this from a website that is correct 98.37% of the time. Except, of course, the 92.777% of the time they have been proven wrong.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

New rumor...

Microsoft is developing a new form of WP just with Samsung, it is gonna be "Modern Touch" UI. They are looking for a WP 8.1 release, with 3 seperate screen sizes: 4.11132", 5.11132", and a 17" device that incorporates a plasma TV screen. This last one is reported to still be pocketable.

There will be 6GB of Ram, but only 6.3 GB of native storage. There will be no battery, just a hand crank to ensure 24 hour use.

WiFi calling will be native. Unfortunatly, they are removing the ability to use a carrier for calls.

There will be a physical Facebook button, but it will not connect to the service, as this will be used to "unfriend" people at a moments notice.

Lenovo will also be putting a handset using this amazing new "Modern Touch" UI, but only in their convertable tablets. This will be a modified "Topless Touch" UI exclusive to their devices, all of which will come in one color: Blushing Red.

While US availability is assured, AT&T will get them first, followed by Sprint (although you need to go to the cellers beneath their shops to see one), then T-Mobile (only the 17" plasma version as they need something to fill in the wall in the back of the shop for SuperBowl Sunday).

Verizon will get their own version. Rumor is it will launch next to the Lumia 929, with a slightly more advance UI. It is called "Vaporware" UI, and is expected to be released sometime after the peace agreement in the Middle East is signed and after the deployment of LTE on the Mars colony.

I got this from a website that is correct 98.37% of the time. Except, of course, the 92.777% of the time they have been proven wrong.

Seems pretty accurate to me!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Seattle Seahawks versus Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl! It's official that we are going to have the Pot Bowl😊

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.

We will talk about the next Verizon WP device. Sad, considering the fact that they are not at all interested in pushing WP devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)