WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh kim jon un has a gf o.o well then if that guy can then what is stopping me :D .....oh ya that's right ....:straight:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Dinner - check
Dishes stacked - check
Dishes washed - check
Laundry - waiting on the dryer
Chairs stacked - check
SLR Camera Battery charging - check

After all once I am done repairing the Lumia 822, I need to take good pics to sell the phone:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So after 14 years the key fob where the key ring goes in for my car broke:) Dealer would want way too much to fix, so we were carrying the key and the remote separately for a few days. Thank goodness for the internet and eBay. Got two of the remote cases for less than $9 including shipping. Life is good now.

2 New Honda Acura Replacement Remote Key Keyless Fob Case Button Pad Rubber Fix | eBay

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Dinner - check
Dishes stacked - check
Dishes washed - check
Laundry - waiting on the dryer
Chairs stacked - check
SLR Camera Battery charging - check

After all once I am done repairing the Lumia 822, I need to take good pics to sell the phone:)
I like the check list XD

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

With the help of You Tube, the hair dryer and my phone repair tool set, I am happy to report that the white Lumia 822 is now sporting a brand new screen and it does look gorgeous!
Alas the camera battery is not charged yet so no good pics and the phone cannot go up for sale in the marketplace...oh well....tomorrow I should have some good pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs