WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am thinking of replacing the 810 screen as well, now that I know how to fix the screen on the 822....this way no scratches at all on my current favorite WP phone....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MLK day was good, helped a friend get his car fixed for about 600 less than what the dealer quoted. I did not work on the car, my mechanic did but he gave my friend a good deal.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

im open to any music that doesn't talk about money , sex and other things -.- but I like this already :D

I think money and sex can be relevant topics, if it is done right. Not in the Gangster-Rapper style of course.

Good morning everybody, again a busy day today.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.

That why we got the Nokia Lumia 1820 rumoured to have a 2k screen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone gone to that thread about the battery percentage? I'm a little stunned it's 5 pages long... I have a hard time believing that battery percentage is that important a topic. :/

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone gone to that thread about the battery percentage? I'm a little stunned it's 5 pages long... I have a hard time believing that battery percentage is that important a topic. :/

Personally, I don't have any need for battery percentage.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Personally, I don't have any need for battery percentage.

I'm fine without it as well but I admit it would be nice to have. However, I fail to see how 5 pages can be filled on the topic. It would appear it got into one of those WP purest against those who want change discussions. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)