WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm fine without it as well but I admit it would be nice to have. However, I fail to see how 5 pages can be filled on the topic. It would appear it got into one of those WP purest against those who want change discussions. :/

May they all see the light! :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, they're like the UK. We're in the EU but not 100%. :p

We stay of course neutral and aren't in the EU at all. But still, we ware the EU's ***** and do whatever they do or want us to do. But then again, we're also the US' *****, so nothing new there ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I want the additional tile row. They promised for GDR3!

Maybe they expect us just to buy a new phone, WP8 style. Got to keep market economy running!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but I thought it was a column but everyone keeps saying row.

I understand that phones under 5" won't get the third column.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone gone to that thread about the battery percentage? I'm a little stunned it's 5 pages long... I have a hard time believing that battery percentage is that important a topic. :/

those users are channeling their inner iSheep from back in the iPhone days about the same uproar on battery percentage. Personally, I'd like it as an option in the OS, but I'm not gonna kvetch about that when there are more useful changes (easier native creating and editing playlists in Xbox Music) that I want...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

those users are channeling their inner iSheep from back in the iPhone days about the same uproar on battery percentage. Personally, I'd like it as an option in the OS, but I'm not gonna kvetch about that when there are more useful changes (easier native creating and editing playlists in Xbox Music) that I want...

Yeah, I felt the same. There are way more important things to worry about than a battery %. Let's fix all those other annoying things first, then worry about that. However, I have a feeling it will show up in WP8.1.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I had hands down the worst nights sleep of my life due to a particularly bad cold. *mumble*

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I'm being pedantic, but I thought it was a column but everyone keeps saying row.

I understand that phones under 5" won't get the third column.

It is a column!

Microsoft promised it for all HD phones and I think it was even in a beta for the 920, but they didn't release the feature due to unforseen issues or something.

At least that's what I gathered from the WPC news.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is a column!

Microsoft promised it for all HD phones and I think it was even in a beta for the 920, but they didn't release the feature due to unforseen issues or something.

At least that's what I gathered from the WPC news.

They did a QA on it and decided the experience would be compromised.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They did a QA on it and decided the experience would be compromised.

Did they...

Well, I don't feel like looking up the news I was referring to. Doesn't matter anyway.

In unrelated news, everything took much longer than anticipated today. I hope I can meet a friend tomorrow anyway, as she will bring cake.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been finding this forum slightly amusing lately.

We seem to have a lot of complaint threads. The one about the battery percentage was only the tip of the iceberg. In the L920 forum there's a huge thread complaining about the camera quality after the updates.

The funny part is that they're talking like professional photographers about a digital camera on a smartphone. They even wanted to launch a campaign at the Nokia developer responsible for the camera to force a 'fix'.

Some people were complaining about the processing by showing a before/after shot (the before is a screen shot of the photo saving). There's maybe slight differences, nothing that can't be fixed with a touch of editing.

The only thing going through my head is... it's a smartphone camera... it's not a DSLR. It's not the 1020/1520. There's editing software on the phone. It takes good pictures anyway. It's almost two years old. I don't see your issues.

Amazing what people complain about. You got to see the thread to believe it.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I want 6" screen and 41mpx camera on my 820 now... If not, I will email Elop and it will become worst than in Ukraine !!! I'm being serious.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I want 6" screen and 41mpx camera on my 820 now... If not, I will email Elop and it will become worst than in Ukraine !!! I'm being serious.

Anyway, has anyone played Radiant Defense game?? I recently bought it for 3$ and I really like it! However its really difficult, I can't go throught 5th level :(

I want a 3D windows phone with holograms!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234