WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We stay of course neutral and aren't in the EU at all. But still, we ware the EU's ***** and do whatever they do or want us to do. But then again, we're also the US' *****, so nothing new there ;-)

One wrong term in a post and we start to see expletives being tossed around.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got my 2 posts in early. It was a nice three day weekend. I'm all thawed out from my trip to Minnesota.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am sitting next to an automated protein purification machine. This thing should make things easier.

...should.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I am at work, bracing for the impending snow that rolled through Laura and snowmutt's neck of the woods. Now, today is my first day fo class this semester and so far i have nto seen anything that says class is cancelled. I shall be royall pissed if i trod in this snow and class is cancelled (have been checking for updates periodically)...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So i think i found a Z Ultra (Euro LTE, Purple edition). I am debating whether to order it or not this week. I just want to make sure that the regulars here are in favor of my color choice...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, question to the mods (and everyone else): is there a max size file limit for stuff exchanged via PM?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ukrainian Police attacked with Molotov cocktails. HD footage, I think things went too far. Any thoughts?

Riot Police Attacked by Molotovs - YouTube

This sadly happens alot when people are protesting. they often see the police as the instrument of the instiution, rather than people behind the uniform there to help make sure order is maintained for all citizens..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99