WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Late afternoon here, my late snack...
u8yse5y8

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I knew this was coming...(no pun intended)

I meant going over the 'hump' of the week. The mid point in otherwords. In otherwords, it's smooth sailing from here to the weekend. :p

I am sorry, but I find myself very funny at the moment. Even though I objectively know it's not funny at all. But you have to enjoy the little things ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A friend of mine brought me a piece of one of my favorite cakes she baked. I think we can label this day as "good" now.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).

I began to be dissatisfied with the screen size of the 520, the 1520 is nice, if not a tad big, but i've easily gotten used to the 1520's whopping size. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I began to be dissatisfied with the screen size of the 520, the 1520 is nice, if not a tad big, but i've easily gotten used to the 1520's whopping size. :)

I think I'd like having a 5 inch screen but I'm satisfied with the one of my 8X.

A phablet I would only consider if it had tablet functions utilizing the big screen, and Windows Phone doesn't deliver in this area. However I never watch movies on my phone, and I rarely use the browser (mostly to look up Wikipedia, and they have a nice mobile layout which shows directly in the Google app), it might be different then.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My main issue with a phablet is if it's not going to give me much more than real estate than what's the point? I want some more functions. Split screen? Something to make me want to use it more like a tablet than just a phone.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My main issue with a phablet is if it's not going to give me much more than real estate than what's the point? I want some more functions. Split screen? Something to make me want to use it more like a tablet than just a phone.

I don't know, for me, i guess the screen size does matter as it's nice to have the huge screen on a somewhat portable handheld device. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think I'd like having a 5 inch screen but I'm satisfied with the one of my 8X.

A phablet I would only consider if it had tablet functions utilizing the big screen, and Windows Phone doesn't deliver in this area. However I never watch movies on my phone, and I rarely use the browser (mostly to look up Wikipedia, and they have a nice mobile layout which shows directly in the Google app), it might be different then.

Looks like you and i share similar usage patterns, then again, i guess i rarely watch videos due to the fact there is no proper internet access in the house and i'm limited to only 3GB of internet access

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Looks like you and i share similar usage patterns, then again, i guess i rarely watch videos due to the fact there is no proper internet access in the house and i'm limited to only 3GB of internet access

I watch at least 10GB to 30GB on video alone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've stated a few times that I don't like SD cards that much. Well I'm proving correct that they are horrible things and should not be in phones anymore. The brand spanking new 1520 is already showing issues with the SD card. People are getting duplicate photos or the SD card isn't working. No word on music yet.

I'm sorry but SD cards need to go. Either they simply don't work with WP or the implementation isn't working. Something is wrong somewhere and it's making WP look like crap.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).

For me, it depends on the usage. If I were a full time graduate student, something like a 1520 would be a great compliment to my tablet simply because I would like the freedom to read articles easier or do notes for papers when I'm not in the library. I'd just use my T100 for library work and classes. If it wasn't a nano SIM, I'd have bought it and given my 1520 to my dad.

I could see my dad using a 1520 because he is an accountant. I could see my dad's wife using it because she is a beautician and could use the camera alot with posting her work on her website. There are enough folks who can still use a larger sized model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)