WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. That snowy slop is no fun to walk out in. I took my comp day (because I worked Saturday I get a day off) and I am home - headed to class later though...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've stated a few times that I don't like SD cards that much. Well I'm proving correct that they are horrible things and should not be in phones anymore. The brand spanking new 1520 is already showing issues with the SD card. People are getting duplicate photos or the SD card isn't working. No word on music yet.

I'm sorry but SD cards need to go. Either they simply don't work with WP or the implementation isn't working. Something is wrong somewhere and it's making WP look like crap.

I have had no issues using two of my Samsung 64gb microsd card on my Surface 2 and Z1.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have had no issues using two of my Samsung 64gb microsd card on my Surface 2 and Z1.

I said WP. Not Android and not Surface/2. There seems to be some issue with SD cards on WP. Saying that I still think they're horrible things and I hope they go the way of floppy disks.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I said WP. Not Android and not Surface/2. There seems to be some issue with SD cards on WP. Saying that I still think they're horrible things and I hope they go the way of floppy disks.

I don't wan't them to go just let MS needs to fix the issues with microsd card on WP devices.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

My life and hobbies is all IT, been reading my comptia A+ book and taken notes ready for my exam.

Then reading other news and forums aside from WPC.

Why are you messing with Comp Tia certs? I didn't bother with them. Went for my mcsa, mcse, mcp and mcitp. Each one I got I kept getting me more job offers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo