WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I notice more and more free copies of paid apps in the store. I think Microsoft should do something about that.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

We have some good posters here that report threads with links to the free copies so we can delete them.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I've been noticing a lot of spam on here lately. They should do something about that.

We try to catch them as soon as we can or when we are notified about them. Can't get them all immediately but they do get found and removed.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Why are you messing with Comp Tia certs? I didn't bother with them. Went for my mcsa, mcse, mcp and mcitp. Each one I got I kept getting me more job offers.

I want to have a better understanding of the basic from hardware to networking then I'm going to do the comptia network.

IT jobs in the UK mention CompTia as a good advantage and is asked more from what I look at.

I also at a permanent job right now so I'm reading all different sort of certifications.

As well was going to ask my friend that I know what he thinks will be best for me as well, I ask about CompTia they said that good place to start out with.

I'm also saving money to do an online university degree course.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, you prioritize some fish in tanks over posting stuff here?

Why are you Ambassador again? :p

Worse is that he went to the zoo yesterday. :p I'm not a fan of zoos personally. I have similar feelings about aquariums too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want to have a better understanding of the basic from hardware to networking then I'm going to do the comptia network.

IT jobs in the UK mention CompTia as a good advantage and is asked more from what I look at.

I also at a permanent job right now so I'm reading all different sort of certifications.

As well was going to ask my friend that I know what he thinks will be best for me as well, I ask about CompTia they said that good place to start out with.

Having a degree is nice but the certifications are more important in the long run. Experience counts for a lot too. Nothing against a degree btw.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Worse is that he went to the zoo yesterday. :p I'm not a fan of zoos personally. I have similar feelings about aquariums too.

I'm always torn between appreciating and being awed by this amazing creatures while they are preserved in a save surrounding, and the fact that no animal can really be hold captive in a appropriate way for the species.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Well whatever works out best for you BP. That's the main thing. I personally found more value in Microsoft and Cisco certifications. Security and messaging are two hot areas at the moment. I went with messaging in addition to network administrator/engineer because I figured e-mail isn't going anywhere for a while.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Having a degree is nice but the certifications are more important in the long run. Experience counts for a lot too. Nothing against a degree btw.

This is true. I know of many with degrees that didn't get many job offers until they got certifications to go with them. There was an article on this not long ago. Keeping with the theme around here, I can't find it at the moment.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The HTC 8X 16GB arrived last night. It is an absolute delight and not to mention in mint condition. So now I am really torn between it and the 810. The 920 I am sorry to say is going to go up for sale even with its fancy DT-910 wireless charger:-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos