WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The HTC 8X 16GB arrived last night. It is an absolute delight and not to mention in mint condition. So now I am really torn between it and the 810. The 920 I am sorry to say is going to go up for sale even with its fancy DT-910 wireless charger:-(
Good luck with your choice. Sorry to see the 920 go, but you had a 925 already and sold that, so no surprises there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got my Sony SBH20 lime yellow buletooth headset. It is pretty nice and I paired with all my devices. It goes well color wise with my 8X. The Sony ear tips work nicely with my Senneheisers and I get previous track next and track to work vis Bluetooth on my 8X. I'm all good in the audio department...for now...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I got my Sony SBH20 lime yellow buletooth headset. It is pretty nice and I paired with all my devices. It goes well color wise with my 8X. The Sony ear tips work nicely with my Senneheisers and I get previous track next and track to work vis Bluetooth on my 8X. I'm all good in the audio department...for now...

That good to hear

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Watching mastetchief professional Australia I love it!!!

I watch UK masterchef professional on BBC America. Some of the dishes look incredible and the chefs are very talented. But the hosts and judges are so freaking boring.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I watch UK masterchef professional on BBC America. Some of the dishes look incredible and the chefs are very talented. But the hosts and judges are so freaking boring.

I like the judges on the UK one but I'm bias about it. :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Guys, Sony is making a toaster! Sony, AWESOMENESS!!

gatuteqa.jpg

Sent from my 1520 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte