WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Great, the person who was helping me with the purification machine is sick today, so I have to find someone else who knows it. Unfortunately at the moment there's just no one around.

What a terrible start into the day. I adjusted the program in the way I think it should be right, but I don't know... maybe it will explode soon.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And now we don't have enough of these special tubes, and... what a crappy, crappy day.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I was a fan of Iron Maiden back in the 80s, but I never understood what "The Trooper" was about until 1992. Obviously, the Crimean War and the Charge of the Light Brigade were not topics covered in history classes in US high schools. It turned out that I worked with a guy who was a history buff and an Iron Maiden fan; he told me what the song was about.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I was playing obliteration on operation locker, killing a lot of people and getting a lot of points, when all of a sudden, my internet stops working. Yes, ALL three of my networks stopped working. I tried to fix it, wouldn't work. I called TWC, and they sent a signal through the cable or something, and it is 20% fixed. What's worse is that was my LAST match for the night before bed, and I need to fix this internet before I sleep!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I was playing obliteration on operation locker, killing a lot of people and getting a lot of points, when all of a sudden, my internet stops working. Yes, ALL three of my networks stopped working. I tried to fix it, wouldn't work. I called TWC, and they sent a signal through the cable or something, and it is 20% fixed. What's worse is that was my LAST match for the night before bed, and I need to fix this internet before I sleep!
:unhappy: I hate when that kind of stuff happens. I hope TWC fixes your internet quickly.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Internet is 30% fixed, but one router (built into the model) isn't showing itself. #%&#$*#@#%&$!

This is why i've hated multiplayer gaming, i can be rarely be in the mood to say, oh he's killed me oh well, it's usually rage little satisfaction.

So that's why i love games with A.I available as an option in Multiplayer. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Okay, a colleague helped me find some more tubes somewhere deeply hidden in a cupboard, and another colleague who knows the machine well came to the lab and has time to help me today. Now I guess I have to eat something, then I will be my happy me again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720