WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is why i've hated multiplayer gaming, i can be rarely be in the mood to say, oh he's killed me oh well, it's usually rage little satisfaction.

So that's why i love games with A.I available as an option in Multiplayer. :)

I'm not blaming it on multiplayer gaming, because this doesn't really happen, especially with a cause towards multiplayer gaming.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never got into any kind of PvP. Too much unnecessary hate, to little patience to lose in a game. I'm too neutral of a person that the joy of winning would be big enough to be so much more important than the frustration of losing. After all computer games should be fun and not work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never got into any kind of PvP. Too much unnecessary hate, to little patience to lose in a game. I'm too neutral of a person that the joy of winning would be big enough to be so much more important than the frustration of losing. After all computer games should be fun and not work.

I'm the same. I do have a bit of a competitive streak in me but not that much of one that 'winning' means everything. Otherwise I'd be a sports nut, which I'm not. I hate sports.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm prepping an army to take it down and all it's brainwashed sheep. It is going to take a few million, that THAT MUCH. Wanna join?

I was just being funny. I have nothing against Apple or it's mindless horde. It's ok for people to like different things.

Now if someone can find me a QR code reader that doesn't turn on the stupid aiming beam or flash I'll be happy. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But To each their own. :p

I don't think WP fans are much different. Just look at the 1520. Apart from the camera (which is still worse than the one from the 1020) the specs that are just finally catching up, it has nothing new on an OS basis, and it has a big screen. Nonetheless, there are users who think it's the greatest thing ever.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think WP fans are much different. Just look at the 1520. Apart from the camera (which is still worse than the one from the 1020) the specs that are just finally catching up, it has nothing new on an OS basis, and it has a big screen. Nonetheless, there are users who think it's the greatest thing ever.

Oh I agree. Until the OS gets an update all phones are nothing but hardware updates. None of which I'm interested in.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want it on a normal size phone am always going back and forth different apps.

Mainly reading my kindle and writing notes on onenote.

Use your Surface 2 for that. Doesn't make much sense to use a phone for that purpose.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My phone just died... I think. I was using Nokia Mix Radio and now it's stuck. I can't turn it off or reset it. :/ Kind of eerie how it's stuck on the smiling face....

Good thing I have nothing important on it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I managed to reset my phone but I downloaded Nokia Software Updater just in case. I decided to check it out since I had it

Funny thing is, I can install Black! It's not even released for my phone yet! :D

How cool is that???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers