WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Of course I forgot one little detail from yesterday: "Oh, and when you go to another protein log out of the software and back in again, there is a problem with the program."

Of course I didn't do it, of course I lost my protein.

What a bleeped up day.

cant you go to the store and get a protein shake or protein bar o.o?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Word can be pretty complicated (for a text program that is). I wrote my master thesis on Word. I think it requires quite some understanding to set correct picture and table cross-references, chapter cross-references, or just a directory that is formatted in the way you want it. Or having 3 different page counts.

Also creating a layout that is resilient to any changes at any point in the file requires at least a little thinking.

On the other hand, as soon as everything is set up the way you want it, it's great to work with Word.

You can have some of my issues.

Your making it sound harder then it is.

However I have done btec in word that was boring, very boring.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you fund research on me eating protein bars, of course I can!

However I was referring to the purification of a bacterial protein ;-)
I was poking fun for losing protein and saying go to the store ;) but I know its something more scientific that I wont understand .....YET :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so on ebay I found the surface RT for 169$ 32 gb model :cool: its by the same seller who had the 64gb model on sale last summer

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I was just being funny. I have nothing against Apple or it's mindless horde. It's ok for people to like different things.

Now if someone can find me a QR code reader that doesn't turn on the stupid aiming beam or flash I'll be happy. :p

I was joking. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077